Installation and Personalisation
- X-Cart 4.4 ready template
- Includes FREE customisable logo
- W3C Compliant.Click here to check v4.4 for compliance...
- Easy to change color scheme
- Photoshop elements provided
- 2 Columns for extra product display
- Packaged with blue and grey elements - you choose
- Retains Ajax/dynamic add to cart buttons and dynamic mini-cart
- Easy to make full/flexible width
- Easy to make 3 columns
Being a template designed specifically for X-Cart, installation is pretty straight forward, and people familiar with ftp should have no problem. You will of course want to personalise it with your own logo and phone no. A complimentary logo is provided free of charge, along with the photoshop and font files so that you can edit this one - or you may want to just drop your own in. With basic photoshop skills you should be able to alter the logo and the telephone graphic.
Full instructions are provided, but if you are not comfortable with any of this - just select Installation and it will all be done for you.
Changing Color Scheme
The template has been designed to make changing the color scheme as easy as possible - if you are familiar with editing a css file, you can pretty much go in and change the color references to suit - a guide is provided to get you on the way. Some graphics are of course needed - so photoshop files are also provided so you can change and upload your own images where necessary. Again, if you would like this doing for you - just select Change Color Scheme in the options.
The FreshApple template comes with both blue and grey elements, so you can have it predominently grey or blue - just by uploading the right graphics and css. Or you can mix it up a bit to include both.
Click here for a Working Demo in 4.4