Does your suppliers have MAP Pricing
restrictions on some of your products? Do they require you to advertise no lower than a specific minimum price? Then this mod may be your solution!
The X-cart MAP (Minimum Advertised Pricing) module
allows you to define a price that is displayed to meet supplier restrictions. The actual price you want to sell
your product (which is usually less than the MAP price) is the price your customers will pay. Customers will only see the price lower than the MAP price after adding to the cart.
Features of MAP mod:
- Display the manufactures minimal price while selling the product for less.
- Have a price displayed that is seperate from your prices.
- Has a link to a page that explains to the customer what a MAP is.
- Uses the versatility of extra fields to add the MAP price. (reduces modifications to X-cart and allows CSV upload of MAP price using extra fields)
- Use your own explination of MAP through language variables.(example shown in thumbnail of configurable text)
As with all BCS Engineering products, you are entitled to 3 months
upgrades! Be sure and enter your shop domain below to be eligible!